Saturday, September 21, 2019

Temptations

Within this store are temptations galore. Fashion, jewelry, paintings, home decor, and much more were offered in every aisle. 







Although I didn't buy anything on my first visit to this store, I do want to return. It would be a great place for Christmas shopping.



My two key purchases on Thursday's outing with my friend Kim were a sign
and this tin container, both from Hobby Lobby. There were so many seasonal as well as inspirational signs that I had a difficult time making up my mind. I liked 'em all or so it seemed. It took me a long time to decide. The side door entryway received a makeover. 

I think this vintage rack will be fun to decorate with the seasons. It and the brass container I have had for years. 



 Fall is a great time to shop, but temptations abound because of so many lovely creations. Indeed it's a sweet time to enjoy the outdoors as well as home decorating.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...