Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Fall's coming!

Although I'm tired of some of my fall decorations, I don't really want to spend money on more. Anyway I'm supposed to be downsizing my seasonal stuff.

This afternoon I pulled out a few things for the new season.

 This small green wire basket was a Goodwill find.
This is the first time I've used it to display the tiny wood pumpkins I've had forever.
 Wooden bowls are always nice to hold pumpkins.



The blackboard is fun to change.



 The old green Ball jars are hard to find. A sweet friend gifted me with the two that I have.


I thought about writing yesterday, but I was missing my daughter on her birthday and having a sad day. To only see her once or twice a year is hard.
And then I remember others who have lost their children and feel I have no right to gripe. Life is full of ups and downs, surprises and disappointments.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...