Friday, September 20, 2019

Endings

A large canvas 



When I paint, it is sometimes hard to know when to stop. 
This one I am letting rest for a while.
I think I like it as is.

A book
 Boy, oh boy, could I relate!

The breakup of a marriage is a devastating experience.
I know firsthand many of the thoughts and feelings
 of the woman in this memoir. 


P.S. If there is anyone who might need encouragement to get through the pain and sorrow of divorce, I found this book to be helpful.




Also this verse from the Bible helped me through a very emotional and  rough time. 

Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart.
                                                                                                                        Psalm 27:14

That verse continues to help me when I'm discouraged.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...