Sunday, September 29, 2019

Gift Surprises

There is someone I haven't known long, but already feel close to because she is so kind. She loves to share and make others happy.

Recently she bestowed upon me two wonderful surprises.


 Because she is a talented seamstress I brought up the subject of velvet pumpkins. She googled the topic to find out how to make them. Using her stash of fabrics she enjoyed making them and giving some away. She had a trunk full of lovely pumpkins and wanted me to pick out the patterns and colors I liked. Her husband suggested she use cornstalks for the stems. Well, as you can see, they turned out amazing.



The galvanized tray came down from the top of the refrigerator in order to show off my new pumpkins from Kim.

Another gift from Kim was these vintage Christmas ornaments. She was taking a large bin of Christmas decorations to her daughter, but wanted me to have some of the old glass ornaments. 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...