Thursday, August 8, 2019

This and That

I thought I'd report in since August is well under way. 


Summertime beauty

This Magnolia blossom caught my eye at the entrance to IHOP in Millington.



And this not so beautiful creature was spotted on a Big Lots shopping cart.


As usual I've been moving things around. Decided to place white pottery pieces on dark brown dresser and green ones on top of a bookcase.



Then, too, I'm always into bargain hunting for new finds. I found this mirror for the utility room for four dollars. It's old and flawed, probably part of another piece, but it's fine for this spot.



While browsing I came across this signature. A well-known Nashville artist, she is admired by many, including me.




It's a canvas wrapped print of one of her guitar art pieces. The colors are so vibrant. Although not my favorite subject matter I liked it enough to try it out at home. Also $24 dollars seemed a fair price.

Would love an original by her. Her barns, churches, and angels are my favorites.




my favorite magazine

Happy Thursday! Thanks for checking in.

2 comments:

mary Eldred said...

Enjoyed the pics. like all the things you have done

BitsAndPieces said...

Happy to see your comment, Mary.
Thanks!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...