Tuesday, August 27, 2019

At It Again

For some reason I am just not a blue person. The angel in the last post got changed again. I think I have redone her background three times.

Trying a new flower painting. These are always fun to do.




While I was looking for Nick a sketchbook for part of his birthday present, I came across this inexpensive chalkboard. I need to stain the wood, but meantime I put up this quote .





 The chalk holder was made by Garrett, our oldest grandson, when he was a little boy. He's now in the military at boot camp. Gosh, it's hard to believe how quickly a child grows up!



Today is Nick's birthday. Can't believe he's already twelve.

He and Lucas were sweet to slow down and let me get this picture.
The water slide birthday party on Sunday was fun-filled with laughs and spills.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...