Friday, April 12, 2019

Little Things

Remember the storage boxes...well, I labeled them and inside each are cards, letters, postcards, photographs, and other items from my dad's family(Crum) and my mom's(Barnes). 




I like old books and little houses.

I have a hard time deciding if this little girl statue should stay inside or go outside. 


I have been gathering items for the tiered stand.

This tiny white basket holds a memory which I'll explain later in the post.



The wire house with a heart that hangs on the inside was a gift from my mother.



As you know I am a keeper of mementoes. The tiny white basket is from my daughter's second birthday party.
Guests took home tiny baskets filled with candy.
The corner cabinet that I still have is just visible to the left of the picture.
The party was held in the dining room. In the next photo that print on the wall behind Lauren Ashley hangs in my present dining room as does  the plate 
holder seen in the last picture.  

Such sweet times were the plans and preparations for birthday parties.
Such precious years captured only in pictures but kept in a mother's heart forever. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...