Friday, April 19, 2019

Filling in the Week


After Tuesday's appointment at the periodontist I made a stop at Hobby Lobby to buy art supplies that were 50% off. Wish this shelf had been on sale. I could visualize it on the wall in the side entrance. I really liked the vintage look of the tin panel. Maybe someday that space will get a decoration.


With new canvases and tubes of paint I spent time Wednesday over in the studio.
























I'm still working on this angel. I think I may add words or numbers or symbols.
Or I may change to brighter colors.

This is a new page from my art journal. Some years ago I came across this old poem on another blog and loved the message.


Thursday I spent reading. Soon I'll share my recent book selections. I do love a good book!

 Today at Marketplace I found another marble egg to add to this group. It's a peach color.

This jar decoration is old. I had it when Ryan and Lauren were little.
Lauren once told me she used to climb to get candy from the jar that sat on our tall bookcase. I never knew!


This is my favorite egg collection that I bring out each year.
Sure miss those sweet years of Easter basket surprises.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...