Sunday, April 7, 2019

Fun Finds

Saturday was a beautiful day. After an early lunch at Chick-fil-A with my dear hubby, we took off in different directions to do errands. I had hours to myself to simply browse. Shopping with a friend is lovely, but shopping on my own is just as nice. And what's weird is sometimes you find nothing at all, but occasionally you experience a bonanza. I found lots of good stuff at local stores.


 I bought this plate to replace one that broke into pieces when a grandson accidentally bumped into the dining room wall hanger. This one shouldn't shatter because it's a silver plate that has been painted and decorated in cream and brown. 

This yellow ware pitcher came home to my kitchen.


After leaving Midsouth Marketplace I stopped at Dirt Cheap and came across two sturdy storage boxes(Hearth & Hand with Magnolia). They were in my color!


 
 a Goodwill find - small plaque by Kelly Rae Roberts
Her art, blog, and Instagram account are delightful.


My last stop was at Boatwright Drug Co. to see if a particular object was still in the display window.  The colors and message in this wall hanging by natural life (Bungalow Art) were irresistible. 

Instead of clothes and shoes I prefer to shop for home treasures. These were my principal items of the day. However, I also picked up four bargain books and an old muffin pan for when I'm mixing colors and painting.

I like to shop at local stores, and looking for bargains is always fun.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...