Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Tidbits

 This little thing turned up in one of the bargain bins at Goodwill.

 Bookcase holds much more than books.

After many months out at the booth 
I decided to bring this sweet pitcher home.


 A whimsical rock gift from a friend greets me 
by the door entrance and makes me smile.

Home is where the heart is 
and where lots of personal stuff ends up.

Pennee's writing of the word home is lovely.
She gave me this large sign when they moved 
into their Dallas apartment. Not sure where to use it.
I did use her other sign above kitchen cabinets in Mother's former apartment.
May place it over our mantel closer to Thanksgiving.

 
practical basket find at Hobby Lobby

 I did this stitched picture and saying years ago.
Some home stuff is meaningful and hard to part with...maybe 
it will stay around for a few more  years.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...