Thursday, July 20, 2017

Sunflowers and Selfies






Lunch date with college friends



While At Carriage House I looked for a gift.

Hopefully my friend can find the right photo and keepsake for this memorabilia frame.
I selected it as an anniversary gift.




Roadside beauties I photographed on my way home from Jackson.



Mary and Sam shared a part of their special day with us. We had time over lunch to remember some high school memories and their wedding day.

In 1967 I wrote the following words into my journal.


I regret that I didn't take pictures of Mary and Sam on their 50th anniversary. I should have insisted.
I hope they made a few photos later in the day. I also hope they know how much I admire them. 

None of us are crazy about taking pictures now that we have aged.
But here's mine after about ten tries to get one that didn't look too horrible.


1 comment:

mary Eldred said...

love the anniversary present. I can't seem to get it arranged to suit me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...