Friday, June 16, 2017

My Happy Space




I have been reading and doing the exercises in this book.
The upside down drawings were difficult to do.
But they worked!














The material in this book is very fascinating. I'm on page 85 and its last paragraph says -

"Our job now is to bring this state into clearer focus and under greater conscious control, in order to take advantage of the right hemisphere's superior ability to process visual information and to increase your ability to make the cognitive shift to R-mode at will."

Well, the volume has 274 pages so it will be interesting to see what is next.


Meanwhile I keep painting for enjoyment.
This one is entitled "After All."
That song by Cher and Peter Cetera was the love theme 
from the movie Chances Are.


2 comments:

mary Eldred said...

I have read that book. I found drawing upside down works, too. Love the picture of the birds.

BitsAndPieces said...

Thanks for your comments, Mary.
They are very appreciated.

Glad your trip went well and
that you're safely home.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...