Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Collectibles

They are here and there throughout my home. For instance:


Candlesticks, actually bobbins, are inside a basket my Aunt Clara Belle 
gave me on my recent visit. She emptied out her yarn and fabric because she wanted to give me something. You may remember it from this photo of the spinning wheel.



  I like to use this wooden bowl for special memory items.
Years ago I painted the ice cream cone and ladybug rocks.
The shoe rock is another old favorite.
A few are ones my mother collected from vacation trips. 

books and paintings

bowls and pitchers

tiny candleholders

Collecting has been a part of my life for a very long time. It still brings me pleasure to go searching for a special find.

1 comment:

mary Eldred said...

back from Mexico and all caught up on your blogs. I love to have glimpses into your thoughts and home. Love Ya

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...