Tuesday, September 8, 2015

September Is Underway

Labor Day was an enjoyable holiday with family and friends. A nice crowd gathered at the Quito Community Center to have barbecue and lots of  
"bring a dish" sides. 




  








*****

Having objects out so you can see and enjoy them is what makes decorating  personal and interesting.


 This is one of the first rocks I ever saved.
It reminded me of a shoe sole.

  I used a marker to make my smiley rock.

 The left and right stones were purchases.

This rock came from a friend's driveway and looks a little like a heart.

*****

 time to decorate for fall



I believe everyone is ready for cooler temperatures. Fall is a favorite time of the year for many, including me. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...