Saturday, March 30, 2013

et cetera

Thursday I returned to the store that had those old red books in the previous post. I was disappointed that the booth with those red volumes had closed up shop. I strolled along all the aisles hoping that the booth owner had moved to another location. No such luck, but I did find something I needed after seeing the iPad holder that Mamie Jane had shown on her blog. Check out her clever design at http://mamiejanes.blogspot.com/. A cutting board - unused and still wrapped in cellophane - was my good luck find for two dollars. Dear husband offered to assemble board, scrabble rack, and building block for me. Planning to paint the tablet holder next week.


 I made another stop at Plantation Antiques to check my own booth.   




 
At home I changed a few decorations on my kitchen windowsill.  Of course, that meant I had to find new places for those things I removed from the window ledge. 

 
This tiny iron bird usually rests on a small green striped pitcher on the windowsill. For now  it is perched  on top of a wooden candlestick.   


EASTER
B
L
E
S
S
I
N
G
S
 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...