Thursday, October 4, 2012

In the Mood

I probably drive my husband crazy since I'm always changing things up around here. Arranging, switching, decorating, trying out new placements. Just today I changed the grouping above the couch AGAIN. While I was at it, I decided to get in the October swing of things by placing a couple of fake pumpkins.


     
This tin basket is on the front porch bench.
 
Little by little I am getting in the mood for October decorating. But with each passing day I want TIME to slow down. The months seem to glide along, and I wonder where did the year go... 
 
 

1 comment:

Joy said...

I love that you decorate for the seasons...I do also. Used to be, my husband would say "Now I know what season it is." How I miss those days, yet, it doesn't stop me from the changes.

Your front porch looks like a nice place to sit down and slow time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...