Thursday, May 6, 2010

Decisions




My trips to the mall are rare. But clothes and shoes require quite a bit of looking and trying on. After exhausting myself with decisions I took a short rest in front of the carousel. Then it was time to escape the mall scene and check out two antique places. The shop in the photo had unusual offerings. However, it was at another antique mall store where I made a big decision to put something in layaway. Now if only I can stop feeling guilty about this purchase...even with a marked down "great deal" price I feel guilty because it's not something in the need category. It has been one of those nagging wants that wouldn't go away. Flustered and nervous, I forgot to get a picture of my find inside the store. You will have to wait a few weeks to see a picture of the secretary desk I chose.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...