Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September begins...





We have added some new furniture to our den area and have been rearranging pieces in other parts of the house. The den room could use some additional accents...maybe an area rug, pillows, throw, or coffee table.




It was such a pretty day I decided Mother and I needed an outing. We looked at the nature gift shop items and sale plants at Oaklawn Garden Center.



Since it was the first of the month I stopped by the antique store to work on my booth. I sold a pair of old world globe bookends to a customer before I had a chance to take a picture. He seemed really happy to get them. He shared that globes and baseball cards were his favorites. Another lady came by and informed me that she usually looked at the jewelry in the booth and chose a necklace today. Friendly antique browsers made a nice day nicer. For this first day of September the weather was wonderful, and my mood was, too. Blessings to each of you, Sandy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...