Friday, September 11, 2009

ABC's - art, blessings, and blogging community



This date stirs memories of that awful day in 2001. It forces us to remember the many who died. It makes us grateful for our families and our daily routines. We are so blessed to be living in America.


I worked on some new art tags in the studio. Quiet time alone...for a couple of hours concerns melted away...
Before too long I will reach my 200th post...hard to believe. Blogging has proven to be very rewarding. A big THANK YOU to all those who drop by and a huge THANK YOU to those who take the time to leave comments. I hope there are enough visitors and interest for a first giveaway at Bits and Pieces. I'm gathering a few items and will be posting about them soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I AM SO HAPPY YOU MADE SOME MORE!!!! They look beautiful! Love, Pennee

Unknown said...

Your art takes are awesome, do you sell them Sandy, maybe I should read all of your blog. I'm just a little tired this evening. They really are wonderful.

bethe

BitsAndPieces said...

Hi Beth,
I just noticed your nice compliment on the tags.
I have sold sets on ebay.
In fact, these are now on ebay,
but so far no nibbles. I guess
people are watching
their spending which is understandable.

Take care! Sandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...