Wednesday, May 20, 2009

In The Right Direction


I really like this iron piece...a Walmart home decor item. This was a "Dirty Santa" gift one Christmas that everyone tried to steal. The last time I checked at Walmart it was available at the same low price of $9.98. Two old Tennessee law books provide a perfect pedestal. By the way, I have been trying to do some spring cleaning around here...reducing clutter and adding different items to the booth. Sometimes I wonder who buys what. Recently I borrowed an idea from a Martha Stewart magazine. Inside a tall jar with a zinc lid I placed a paper image of birds perched near a nest. I decided to add a pinecone and a green sprig of needles to the inside...also tied on a twine bow to complete the nature theme. Well, I am happy to report it sold right away. I wonder who liked it enough to give it a home.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...