Monday, May 4, 2009

Collecting in Green

My mom had a large collection of McCoy pieces. I chose this small green flowerpot. I'm afraid my camera won't reveal the true beauty of these objects in green.

I have shown this green urn before. It just sits and brings me pleasure each time I view it.


This green tassel hangs from a knob on the TV cabinet. I don't know how much longer it will hold up because three little grandsons like to touch it.



A large platter from my mother


Such sweet birds in green!

The rack came from the wonderful shop Charlene's in Halls, TN. I like the green plates against the rust red color.

A bowl and pitcher my dad once bought my mother. He took me along to help select the gift.


Hatboxes in pretty green and rose print
Thanks for dropping by and letting me show off some of my treasures in green.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...