Friday, December 15, 2023

I'm Done!

With a few changes I'm finally done. I woke up very early Wednesday morning and took down a display on top of the refrigerator. I was not pleased with the way it turned out so down it came. 

Presents for Tallulah and Etta


I tried a cluster of ornaments and liked the look so well I did two more for the living room tree. The sheer red and green ribbons I had saved came in handy. 



Soon I will put out the Christmas placemats.




These containers of Shiny Brites are perennial favorites.


The ribbon tree was a gift from a friend.

The green one I once placed in my mother's nursing home room.

I attached the tag that read
Thank You,
Mom, for lots
of Christmas memories. We
love you today
and every day.

The white one I found at a thrift store in Covington last year.
It seemed to go with the cotton in the picture. 
 


I like to decorate the organ top in the same way year after year.




There is a small tree in the garage room. It has only lights and two strands of garland. You can't tell it from the pictures, but that garland is absolutely beautiful.

Since we play Dirty Santa in the garage after our big Christmas Eve meal, I wanted that room to have a festive look, too. 


I'll end tonight's post with a few ornaments. This first one is new this year.

It came from a dollar store in Munford. I wanted it for the word COZY.




The shine sparkle twinkle ornament is a cute one from Les and Pennee.


And you know why I chose this one.

1 comment:

Lauren Gann said...

I never know that was an organ top

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...