Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Holiday Touches

Love these little lighted houses!
This one sits beside the teapot I once gave my mother.
Together they make a bright spot in the kitchen, reminding me of wonderful past times and recent shopping fun.

  
Small Christmas trees keep showing up in many places around the house. 



Kitchen window



I must show the four special ornaments that arrived in the mail this week from my dear friend Mary.







It was an amazing surprise! I love that she made the tiny Shiny Brite boxes!
They are perfect miniature replicas.
What treasures!!!!

Yipes, Christmas will soon be here! Maybe you'll drop by one more time. I have a few more details I'd like to share.


This December the old advent calendar is on an easel near the backdoor.
It reminds me that this special time is going fast.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...