Friday, December 8, 2023

Christmas Details, Part 2

 Instagram and Pinterest provide so many ideas for Christmas decorating. I love seeing how others decorate their rooms and spaces for the holidays. And I hope you enjoy these glimpses into my decorating style.


 This is the first year I have decorated the small window in the den. Usually a pair of birds are perched up there. This may be my new favorite space for Christmas decorating.



My desk bookcase shelves have special mementos.

 
The hall tree always gets decorated.












The entryway bookcase is loaded down with Christmas keepsakes.
I admit it has too much, but I love seeing all the objects on display.



I have placed the nativity in several different places over the years. This time I chose the top of the piano and hung a star over it from the mirror.

Hope to share a few more decorations next time. 

I am tired tonight as I spent the day at Lauren's, playing with Tallulah part of the time and holding Etta during nap time. Lauren was able to set up her tree and get a few things done around the house. This will be a tough Christmas for her without Justin. She has been amazingly strong while tenderly caring for the girls.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...