Sunday, September 11, 2022

Uncertain Times

Due to the recent disturbing events in Memphis I thought I'd mention some lighter moments in this post. 


Corkey had a birthday on September 1st. Here he was tearing up meat for Labor Day that was a scaled down version with a gathering of Clowes and Tolley families.  Lauren also had a birthday on the ninth of September.(P. S. I don't think Corkey and Lauren were very thrilled about their advancing ages.) 




 This past week I've been nursing a cold, but before that I was puttering and changing things around once again. I'm ready for fall pumpkins to come out of storage.



I have been sharing my zinnias on Facebook and Instagram so why not here, too. I'm in love with these sweet 
flowers.






 This new week is supposed to bring lots of sunshine with low humidity. 
Let's enjoy!!!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...