Friday, September 23, 2022

Moving On

 September is not waiting around. She's passing quickly. And honestly I cannot understand how fast these weeks have slipped by.

 


Corkey and I have enjoyed the last days of summer and the first fall days in our backyard swing.


Fall decorating has begun. 






This little vintage child's cabinet was moved off the mantel to the trunk near my easy chair. I'm forever moving and changing home decor pieces that I've had for years.

Before I end this post I want to share a photo of a very special lady, my Aunt Clara Belle Crum. She turned 104 on September 20th. Even though she had to leave her lovely home, adjust to a memory care facility, and is recovering from a recent stroke, she keeps her beautiful smile.




  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...