Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Cluttered Mind

 My head thoughts often weigh me down. I think too much about people and places from my past. I stay concerned about issues and problems of our world today. Caring thoughts about individuals I know and love dart in and out of my brain. Sometimes I have to pause and clear my head. And that's when reading a book or painting or art journaling come in handy. Prayer and Bible reading also help.


It seems I often turn to painting angels when I'm in the mood to do art.




This month's activities included Corkey's class reunion, a visit to Campbell Clinic to set up an appointment for Cork's carpel tunnel procedure, and a 15th birthday for grandson Nicolas. 





We never thought old age would come so fast. We remember when we were fifteen, and high school was a major part of our lives. Nicolas is now in that stage of life.














Seasons come and go...
               and changes follow. 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...