Thursday, August 4, 2022

Yipes! August Already!

 Even with the terrible heat I want to appreciate this final month of summer. I have been enjoying the flowers that are still blooming. Such happy colors!





Inside where there's air conditioning I enjoy art time. I keep adding pages to my art journal and hope one day to have it full.





Today I plan to do some painting. I bought a couple of larger canvases to layer on the colors. This little barn came about last week as I was trying to get back in the mood to paint.


Also wish I could get back in the mood to do more blog posts. I want to share my thoughts but have a hard time expressing myself these days. Sometimes my thoughts are too dark. So many changes have occurred that I don't fully understand. Gone are the safe days of my childhood. Today's young people have a very different experience.

Thanks to those who still stop by and check out Bits and Pieces.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...