Thursday, May 19, 2022

Highlights

 I thought I'd share a few May highlights. Mother's Day was certainly special. I got to spend it with my daughter and granddaughter.




Of course, most days here at home are quiet and ordinary. But that's nice, too.

Late one night I decided to move the family photo albums to a new location. For several years they have taken up space on the tall bookcase in the entry. Luckily they all fit in the bottom cabinet of the hutch with the years visible. I no longer print a lot of photos since everyone keeps pictures on their phones.



Gunner, Nick, and Lucas came by the other day, and I told them of the new arrangement. While sitting on the floor, they pulled out a few albums and had fun looking back at their young selves.



Time spent outside has been very rewarding. May is a perfect time to appreciate the  beauty of  flowers and to relax in the swing.





Browsing the aisles of this store, Michaels, Hobby Lobby, and Tuesday Morning made for an enjoyable May outing.




Lovely hand dipped candles were displayed so well I had to stop and admire.



This book arrived in the mail. It was an online order from Barnes and Noble, thanks to a gift card. 

I made a recent purchase with Christmas on my mind. I saw this set of books with a low price tag and thought the red color might be good for Christmas decorating.
 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...