Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Blooms

 May makes a grand entrance with gorgeous blooms.




Every spring I look forward to these...my Mother's irises.



My garden spaces are the prettiest in the month of May.




I have been patiently waiting for my one peony to bloom. It makes me sad that some beautiful pink ones were lost several years ago to a lawnmower.






Containers on the front porch and patio are waiting to be filled, but with plant prices so high they may sit empty. I should have planted seeds weeks ago.

Every year I mean to get a head start, but it just doesn't happen. And the weather this year has been so erratic.

Oh, one happy success story. Two summers ago I planted some irises in front of our white shed. Yeah, one has had a bloom!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...