Saturday, January 22, 2022

No Resolutions

 Do you make resolutions as a new year gets underway? I don't, but just try to appreciate each new day. Some days pass uneventfully, and sometimes the days blur together. On some days I write a To Do List in the morning on an index card which helps me not waste an entire day. 


January is usually associated with snow. But our few days with snow were light flurries with cars getting most of the frosty stuff.


Three days in a row I watched as an artist did a monochrome art workshop.

Getting the papers ready was fun and relaxing.



Finished collage


Also added a couple of collage pages to my leather art journal.



Since I was in Covington Friday morning for a vehicle registration renewal I decided to browse in one store on the square. The after Christmas markdowns and sales were great at Upscale Antiques & More. That's why this sheep painting came home with me. 



Not much happening at our place. Today we have been reading and watching basketball and football games. Tonight I requested a new picture of Tallulah, and Lauren sent me four. Here's my favorite.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...