Friday, January 14, 2022

Joys

 This little one is at the top of the list. Justin's mom shared this picture on Facebook with this caption - "She left this hat on about 2 seconds!" I haven't seen Tallulah since Christmas. Toward the first of January Lauren, Justin, and Tallulah were all feeling sick. Thankfully they are better. Soon I must pay this bundle of JOY a visit.


Corkey and I are together. That's a real big JOY. We are aware that change will come, but find it hard to even think about being apart.



Painting is certainly a JOY. This art set is a Dirty Santa gift I was able to snag in December, thanks to a big hint from my grandson Nick. 

My first painting of the new year was this country church.


And today's special JOY was a surprise visit from friends Mary and Sam. We talked,  laughed, and shared a wonderful afternoon. About two years ago Mary had liked one of my angel paintings. I taped a note to it, and today Mary carried it home. 







A friendship like ours is such a JOY. We share a treasury of memories...some silly, some serious, but all are priceless. 


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...