Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Oh Christmas Trees, Oh Christmas Trees

 Decorated trees tell a story of memories. At least mine do. I love to bring out the wonderful ornaments every December. 

The tree in the den has an old-fashioned theme. Many of the ornaments are inexpensive and made of wood. I mixed in a few vintage Shiny Brite ones.

I like the white lights, and Corkey prefers the colored ones. It's nice to rotate the color choices.







The living room tree has many Hallmark ornaments as well as family photos. The lighted and motion ornaments are fun to view. 





I wish I could share every ornament. There are stories that go with so many of them. Gazing on the special gift ornaments from family and friends is especially heartwarming. Others are delightful finds from thrifting jaunts. There's no doubt I like all sorts of ornaments and love displaying them at Christmastime.

1 comment:

mary Eldred said...

your trees are always beautiful. I prefer the white lights too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...