Thursday, December 9, 2021

Holiday Time

It is special to bring out treasured Christmas items that have been stored away. 



very fond of these sweet angels

It's been a few years since I used the letter blocks to spell out Merry Christmas.

I
 

This is one figurine I leave on the bookcase year round.
Memories of Yesterday 1988 Mabel Lucie Attwell "Is It Really Santa?"

A Santa I saved from my mother's collection


I added the two little white houses at the far ends this year. Several small houses I usually put on top of this bookcase ended up on the tree in the living room.

This photo kept turning out crooked. After several tries to straighten it, I just gave up. But as you can see I'm building a collection of small white houses. I really shouldn't but they are so darn cute.

I have a weakness when it comes to Christmas decorations. Do you?



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...