Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Memories

 Remember when shopping at Raleigh Springs Mall was a fun experience, especially around the holidays. It is strange when places you once visited are gone.

I was glad someone shared this picture on Facebook. It refreshed my memory of delightful shopping at different times for clothes, books, decorative objects, and Christmas treasures. I remember parking in the back on an upper level and entering Goldsmith's. 





Recently I stopped by an estate sale, and I felt sad viewing the belongings of lives once busy and active in the community. So many memories were obvious in what they had collected over the years.


Tallulah won't remember her first Halloween, but we had a "sweet memory" visit with her.


 

Time is moving fast. In a couple of days Tallulah will be eight months old. Lauren sent this photo, and it may be my new favorite.



I added a second page to my new art journal.
The words were part of a quote by artist Kelly Rae Roberts. 



Before I end my post tonight here's a photo I took and liked because of the colors in the sky. Love the perfect combination of orange and yellow.



I welcome November.
Another special month lies ahead.
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...