Thursday, November 18, 2021

Enjoyable Days

 Although I would love to travel and see different sights, I've learned to be grateful for what I have here at home. My morning walks have given me a new appreciation for what beauty there is every day in my own corner of the world. I've watched the varying cloud patterns and gradual release of fall foliage.

Corkey spends more time outside than I do. He likes to keep busy even when he knows certain jobs are futile.


 Painting remains a joy. Recently I completed three new paintings. One was a requested abstract for a friend. My favorite is this one because of all the texture. I found a picture at Abandoned Antiques and painted over it since I already had one like it from my own Artjamm experience.




This one desk stays cluttered, but I really don't mind. I like having little things out where I can see them. 

This little one is delightful. Thank you, Lauren, for sharing these new photos.

She met Santa.

I hope everyone's plans for Thanksgiving will be joyful as we remember our blessings.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...