Sunday, October 10, 2021

Hello October

October is well underway, and I haven't made not one blog post for this month. Therefore, this will be a random mix of several October days.

I am enjoying my morning laps. The "dancing leaf" video I posted on Facebook was during one special walk.



 This tree is green for now, but soon it will be golden.


While strolling on an antiquing day, I admired this person's artwork. I googled her name and found out more about this Canadian born artist(1857-1945).




Friday night home football games have been fun, especially with Jo and Jeri.



 Besides the action on the field, I also love to people watch.


Sitting on the front porch we watched a stream of cyclists pass in front of our house. There were groups, pairs, and singles riding by on this Saturday's perfect  morning.






A recent trip to Hobby Lobby tempted me into buying four more pumpkins - a green, a yellow, a silver, and papier mache to paint and decorate.



This one should be should be fun to do. Polka dots, metallic gold, stencil design - ?

 






I LOVE OCTOBER!

2 comments:

mary Eldred said...

i enjoyed the post

BitsAndPieces said...

Thanks, Mary. October days are
disappearing fast. Trying my best
to appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...