Monday, October 18, 2021

A Reminder for Every Day

 


I was nervous using this new art journal. This is my first page, using an idea from a Pinterest file titled Creative Journaling/Art Techniques. A wonderful and generous  friend gave me with this amazing leather journal. I hope to fill it with art, quotes, thoughts, etc.


Lauren sent me this recent picture of Tallulah. She is pretty in pink and just about any other color. Do I sound like a proud grandma? I am!


Sunday afternoon I was with Lauren, Justin, and Tallulah. It was sheer pleasure to hold and rock her. I also read a storybook and sang to her. And oh, tiny little teeth are beginning to show. She has medical appointments this month and next. Please keep her in your prayers.


Lauren and Justin stay busy with baby, but are working on their house when they can. They finished a gallery wall in their dining room, and I'm proud to say three of my artworks are there.


Loving my morning walks in this crisp fall weather...needing to remember that each day is a gift to be enjoyed.

Have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...