Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Half and Half

 The brown paper pumpkin received two different looks.

polka dots on one side



plain on the other side



My favorite potholders through the years have been made of cotton loops.
I bought this bag at Hobby Lobby to try my hand at making them.
It has been many a year since I tried weaving on a loom.




The red iron loom was mine when I was a youngster. I found out I was really out of practice. I picked up a crochet hook at Walmart to help me. When loops started popping off, I became discouraged. However, I managed to use some suggestions from a couple of videos and finally completed the task.


Tonight I sent Lauren a text message and asked about Tallulah. Well, I got a reply with photos. Ryan was at her house and holding the baby.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...