Thursday, April 8, 2021

I Am Behind

 April is dancing by, and I haven't even greeted this new month. Yesterday I noticed magnificent blooms...not in my yard but in other people's yards. Wow, spring is such a colorful season of new growth and hope!



I saw this large painting in a gift shop, so I tried a mini version. The original was so cool-looking. Mine was a disappointment.




Prayers continue for Tallulah Grace who is still in the hospital.


She's a little sweetheart! She is being transferred to a children's hospital for an examination by an ENT. Hopefully her swallowing and feeding issues will not be major problems. 
 


2 comments:

Shami Immanuel said...

My prayers are there for this cute little sweet heart.

BitsAndPieces said...

Thank you so much, Shami.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...