Thursday, April 15, 2021

Enjoyment

 Painting is a major source of enjoyment.






Browsing aisles in an antique store is another source of enjoyment.


I really liked this Heidi Ott doll. I googled this dollmaker's name to learn more about the Switzerland artist and her creations.



1956 Rexall Award

Here I am enjoying a day of antiquing.
 


I also looked up this artist whose work is most interesting. 


Red barn with wire across the bottom drew my attention.




Unusual clothes hooks


Pretty dishes chosen by a dear friend long ago




Hey, someone had a booth with my name!


Gardening is another enjoyment which I'll share another time. 
Waiting on some special blooms...

3 comments:

mary Eldred said...

Wow! I was just thinking about those dishes this morning. How I want them and could not afford them. You should try to paint that barn picture.

BitsAndPieces said...

Hi Mary! Gee, all these years I thought
those dishes were with you. Whenever
I would see that pattern I would think
Mary has those.

mary Eldred said...

I wanted them when we got married, but it wasn't smart to have to pack glass dishes and move around for 4 years. I met a woman who still had a set in the box and I wanted to buy them but with 3 children and Sam in apprentice school, I just couldn't. Saw them at a flea market not long ago and Sam told me to buy them. But.... I didn't. It was strange that I was thinking about them the same day you posted the picture!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...