Wednesday, March 17, 2021

My Place of Escape

 It's only a few steps away from the main house, but it takes me to a place of peace, a creative environment, my own getaway.


 To my most recent angel I added a light dusting of fine white glitter to the upper part of the wings. You would have to see it in person to notice the glitter. 






I have filled three art notebooks and am working on a fourth. Once in a while I am pleased with a page.






And I have this notebook to keep memories of art pieces and the persons who liked them.





The idea for this picture came from another artist. I painted over my first attempt. My husband couldn't believe I had done that since he had really liked it. So I painted the girl again and decided to leave it.




4 comments:

Shami Immanuel said...

Most beautiful place for a one who loves craft and art is the place where they keep their stash. Paintings and your corner is looking calm and cute.

BitsAndPieces said...

Thank you, Shami, for your kind comment.
Glad you came by.

mary Eldred said...

Wow! There is so much I like in this blog. You are quite the artist.

BitsAndPieces said...

Thanks, Mary. You inspire me
with your compliments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...