Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Mood Swings

I kept trying to hold onto positive thoughts today. Sure missed the sunshine.

Also the news of another mass shooting...terrible. This shouldn't be happening in America.

Feeling COVID is far from over. Cabin fever set in today.  

I did complete an art journal page. The idea came from another artist's work on Pinterest. I especially liked the colors she used. Wish I could be original and have my own style.


  Well, time to end this day and turn off thoughts for a good night's sleep.

2 comments:

Shami Immanuel said...

Art journal page is beautiful. Let us be positive. Let this world become a better place to live in.

mary Eldred said...

What you need is to spend some time with me. Sam is still sick. They think it is silent reflux!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...