Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Strange Times

 

September came and went.
Usually I love this time of the year, but circumstances have lessened the joy of this month.



On Instagram I've been participating  in The Quest Is The Best alphabet challenge, hosted by a dynamic woman named Melissa Parks aka megillicutti. For the B letter I shared some of my bookmark collection. Family, friends, and students have given me lovely bookmarks over the years. The first two on the left are my oldest ones from long ago Sunday School teachers and are kept in a Bible my parents gave me. The bookworm was made by my daughter when she was a youngster. The green case is the perfect size for those little treasures.



One of my very first treasures  -

this old mug.
I have had it since the 1970's.
Ah, those colors.
They make me smile as do those years of youth.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...