Saturday, September 12, 2020

Hard To Imagine

 I can't imagine how horrible it must be to see whole towns wiped out by fires and to lose everything. Plus the terrible tragedy of losing family members. Will the turmoil of 2020 ever stop?


I'm going to shift gears and share little bits of daily joy.

These two succulents on the front porch are thriving much to my amazement.


I was unable to leave this statue behind at Goodwill. It was a lovely find for four dollars. Although made of light material and not old, it still spoke to me. I noticed the folds of her garment, her hands, the tender embrace and expression.



Did some painting on familiar themes of little houses and country churches.


Starting to pull out autumn decor...love the colors in these pumpkins. They were made last year by a sweet friend.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...