Saturday, September 5, 2020

Change

 That's the one sure thing about life. There will be CHANGE. Many changes are exciting while others are sad.

Changes in home decor are much easier to handle. I've been switching around pictures AGAIN.



After picking up some health papers in Covington I had extra time to spend on the square. It seems the storefronts are always changing between my visits.


 
I had heard one store had left the square and relocated near the railroad tracks. I paid that business a visit and enjoyed browsing
.


 You know me by now. The thrill of the hunt usually turns up little treasures.


Haeger pottery piece from What A Deal on Court Square East

Two wooden finds from Upscale Antiques & More on E Pleasant Ave.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...