Saturday, July 11, 2020

Puttering

These last few months have encouraged puttering around the house. Thought I'd share a a couple of changeups due to puttering. To the bathroom I added this curved window-looking piece. I hesitate to hang it until I'm sure I want it to remain there.







My corner cabinet changed up a bit, too. I finally like the way I used that odd architectural piece. I like the bird perched on that upper part.The middle shelf has an Italian print I picked up this week at Alison's Alcove. The gold and green frame won me over. The Country Garden wooden box holds paperbacks. 


 This tiny birdhouse was repainted and a couple of jewelry pieces had to be glued back in place.





I bought one other thing while browsing on Thursday. This jar at Goodwill looked rather interesting. 


Oh, I found this book on eBay. I had read about it several years ago and desired a copy. It is brimming with unusual ways to use objects. 




Stay safe. I myself am trying to by wearing a mask in public places.
Most of the time I'm home, puttering, and feeling grateful.

2 comments:

mary Eldred said...

Love how you used the architectural piece.
The book about placing objects look very interesting. I want to look through it the next time we are together. off to the cabin for a week. we are adding an addition

BitsAndPieces said...

Happy cabin living! The addition
will be wonderful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...