Thursday, July 23, 2020

A Borrowed Furniture Piece

My daughter Lauren had it first in the kitchen of her Memphis house. Then I used it when I had a booth at Plantation Antiques. It has been stored in our white shed for many months. So I'm hoping to achieve a cottage look in the apartment bedroom. It is much taller than I remembered. Maybe eventually this room will come together. I'm leaving shelves empty for the time being. Just not sure what I want on them.




 I moved this table from that bedroom and put it where a highchair used to be in the dining room. Not sure if it will stay there, but I could see it as a place for desserts/beverages or for a small Christmas tree at holiday time. It's another handed down family piece. My mother cherished it because it was her mother's.


I like this Good Luck jar with marbles.
It's on the middle shelf of the corner cabinet beside the abstract art.
Sometimes I have better luck with small decorating decisions.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...