Friday, June 26, 2020

Is It Friday?

Losing track of days is part of this whole pandemic experience. A week passes by and I wonder what have I done. Thank goodness for books, art, and television. One day I did escape to two thrift locations for browsing. But wearing a mask does take some of the joy out of shopping. Therefore, I stay home a lot. Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest are safer places to browse as virus infections increase. I really enjoy the IGTV videos by Rachel Ashwell.


 Painting flowers makes me happy.
Love bubble wrap.

Angel paintings are comforting, especially this thought that was in a song title -
Jesus  the sunshine of my soul.

Rubber stamping is something I haven't done in a long while.
Had a good time creating these tags this afternoon.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...