Monday, June 8, 2020

Day by Day

Recently I was at Lucy Flea Market with a friend and saw two paintings. She encouraged me to buy and paint over them. On that day I was hesitant. But on another day I went back for them. I wish I had taken pictures of those paintings, but before I lost my nerve I used gesso to cover the fruits and vases. 
One reason I wanted these was for the vintage canvas of one and the Fredrix archival canvas and sturdy frame of the other. Now what to paint? I came across a picture I had saved on Pinterest and used it for inspiration.

If I can't live in an old two-story country home, I can paint one.



Wilted roses are still very pretty.
These are left over from Mother's Day.




Hope this week will be a good one without turmoil.
Prayers are needed for understanding, renewal, and peace.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...